"I'm not sold the idea of limits. I believe limits are boundaries that we impose onto ourselves and that by blaming it on something as meager as limits, we fail to progress and develop into better individuals."Well, that's kind of true. But I still believe that everyone has limits. Regardless of whether we set our limits or we don't, they're there; like a finish line in a race, always in front of you. At the end of the day, there are just some things you can't do even after giving your all--and why's that?
Because you've reached your limit.
Because your best is just not enough.
Because that's just it for you.
End.
If everyone has no limits and we can literally do everything we want, then why do some dreams remain as fantasies in our minds?
You might label these people who claim to have reached their limit as "quitters" but bear in mind that you shouldn't judge too soon. You don't know what they've done to get to their present location.
Of course, authentic quitters are a different story. Those people need a wake-up call.
I admit that human potential is limitless. The actualization of human potential, however, is limited. That's not a wholly unfortunate thing though lest if everyone really could do everything, they'd most probably travel on the same road and we'd probably have to deal with the congested traffic (as if it's not bad enough already). The roads less travelled we currently have would be deserted.

No comments:
Post a Comment