--Jem; The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
"Our hearts, they need a mirror, Tessa. We see our better selves in those who love us."
Before, I thought that good people should just stick with other good people; birds of the same flock fly together. Others seem to think so, especially when it comes to romantic relationships. I can understand why people would want to pick a good person to be in a relationship with. It is so that the risk of ourselves being exposed to wrongdoings would not be as much if we were to pick a person who is--not that good.
After pondering on this on nights where random thoughts just spill into your mind before you can fall asleep peacefully (and maybe during showers too), I now have a different set of thoughts on this matter. It shouldn't really matter whether that person is good or not. What matters is that in a relationship, both persons complement each other and are willing to improve themselves to become better people.
Have faith in those you love for they need your faith to continue on the path of betterment.
Forget the past and focus on the present.
Walao eh I talk like I have experience la v^^
Friday, 19 April 2013
"We see our better selves in those who love us."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment