Thursday, 16 May 2013

"All I want, like in the world, is to just keep talking to you. I want to know how your day was; where you want to eat; and I want to argue with you; and I want to hear all your theories--even the ones that are just completely, you know, wrong. And I know it’s not that simple. I just think--no, I really believe that if you just, if you'd just be willing to continue having this conversation with me, then we can figure the rest out."



-- Dave Hodgman; The First Time

I like talking to you and I just want to bug you all day long. Start a conversation with me because I don't want to be the one who always has to start.

It just gives me the idea that you don't think of me as much as I think of you. Or maybe the thought of me has never passed your mind.

sad crush feelsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment