Knowing that there are people in your life who take you for granted really makes me want to be a physical being in your life instead of one who could only get her the desired proximity via a screen from a device of connection.
If this is the only way to get closer to you, I won't waste it.
I don't know a lot about you but I do know the personal things you shared with me. I'm not sure of what you think of me, how you feel about me. I don't know if you smile when you spot me online (oh, if you even ever, I wonder), click on my picture just to see my face. Because that's the only way I can see your face.
And have you ever wanted to type something--anything--just to get my attention and talk to me? Because I do that a lot. At most times, I just close the app lest I bother you.
I am sure of a few things. I like you a lot. However, I don't claim these feelings as love because that'd just be going too far, I think, since I don't know much about you. For all I know, how I imagine you as a person could be a mere illusion; an idea I am only fond of.
But, with absolute honesty, I really like you.
I truly have never felt this way towards anyone before. I thought this would be just a mild crush, one that would end once I leave Palam. The feelings stayed though. We kept in touch--albeit not as always as I want but it's better than not at all--and I got to know more about you, so now, it's not the same feeling I got when I first saw you during orientation week, looking cute and being a good sport when you had to do a silly dance. It's not the same feeling I got when I saw you around before we knew each other. Just the sight of you made me giddy and giggly with excitement.
It's not like that now. It's different. It's more than just getting excited only when I see you. You occupy my mind from time to time. I don't even have to see you for that to happen.
I don't expect you to harbor mutual feelings because expectations result in hope and in this case, hope is currently drowning in the deepest depth of the sea.
P/s: Will probably make these feelings of mine known to you in July. Puh-ruh-bahb-lee. Just because I want you to know and I want to let them out.

No comments:
Post a Comment