Did this last night as I recalled something in the past. A good friend of mine gave me the cute owl necklace that was (or still is) infamously associated with the Illuminati or the Freemason or something like that. I don't really bother myself with this kind of stuff. So without mulling it over, I disposed of that owl and so did my friend and another one of our friend who was also given that necklace. Pondering it now, I think that was a dumb move. We humans have a habit to leap before we look; jump with closed eyes without examining the depth of the canyon we're on. I am no exception. I bought a bookmark yesterday, an owl bookmark, and my memory jogged to that moment.
So an owl is one of the symbols of the Illuminati. OK. That's one way of looking at it. Another way would be seeing it as the symbol of wisdom which is why in the Greek mythology, the owl is associated with Athena, the goddess of wisdom. Plus, there's also Owl, Pooh Bear's pal. Apparently, the owl is not just the symbol of the Illuminati. Oh of course, there's one of my favourite bands, Owl City. I'm pretty convinced Adam Young is not in any way involved in this occult.
What? Are you going to make a wild speculation (and not to mention, a possible accusation) that the creators of Winnie The Pooh are members of the Illuminati and tell your kids to stop watching the show merely because of that? K, bullshit lah. What if the chair is a symbol of the Illuminati? Are you going to destroy all the chairs in your house and refuse to buy any chairs?
Just realized that the triangle is also a symbol of this sort of stuff. Oh come on. It's a TRIANGLE. A SHAPE. A symbol's job is to represent something like an idea. With that said, anything can be a symbol. iPhone can be a symbol of technology. A pair of glasses--a symbol of intellect.
In the end, it's all how you perceive things. Don't keep a narrow vision and don't let certain views waver your beliefs. You can follow what others decide or you can create your own view. It's all up to you.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
--Adam Savage; Mythbusters.
p/s: Since I'm on the subject of triangles, what's so incredibly ~*h!p$t3R*~ about them?


Hehe, I tell my friends this all the time. thumbs up for this !
ReplyDeleteHere you go! d(^___^)b
ReplyDelete