skip to main | skip to sidebar
um uh so yeah

Saturday, 11 February 2012

"Once you've met someone you never really forget them."

--Zeniba; Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki.


A movie btw not a book. One of my all-time favourites :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
Yours truly, ANAAziz at 2/11/2012 11:36:00 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Just me, nothing much.

My photo
ANAAziz
when I feel so lazy to write in my diary, this is where I go.
View my complete profile

This has been What's Up (not really)

  • ►  2013 (18)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2012 (37)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • Book tag!
      • "In truth, the degree of anyone's success depends ...
      • "Once you've met someone you never really forget t...
      • “It had never occurred to me that I could do somet...
      • “But while I'd be their daughter, while I'd eat th...
      • I'm an inch tall. It's fucking yellow, not red. Wh...
      • “You cannot date a boy in a book. But you can date...
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  December (9)

Tags

  • Book Gap Challenge (1)
  • books (3)
  • debate (1)
  • lifescouts (1)
  • quotes (32)