Saturday, 4 February 2012

I'm an inch tall.
It's fucking yellow, not red. Why'd you said "red plastic" when it's in a fucking, translucent yellow plastic? Then erupted and turned the whole house into Hiroshima in its World War 2 era because you yourself dropped it?

While conjuring up a replica of the Nile River in my room after an absolute FML moment, some questions popped into my mind.

Do I love the people around me because of who they are or what they are?
Do I love them because I do or because I'm supposed to?

And I thought of how many children I want in the future. Only one. Just one child.

So that she wouldn't feel like she has to acquire the love of her parents since she'd already have it. It'd be hers once she enters the world.
So that she'd know she's their everything; that she has the whole spotlight, all their undivided attention, love and care since these things are kinda like cakes. You have to share it to people once you've exposed all that creamy, yummy, chocolate-y (my favourite flavour, so yeah) glory.

So that when she feels utterly miserable, she'd know that she's their only one.

//vanishes into the world of books. Escapism working its magic//

No comments:

Post a Comment