Saturday, 7 September 2013

Raja Alam

It's been almost a week since I got to UiTM Shah Alam. MDS was an effective spell for fatigue since it turned me into a member of the undead during the orientation days. Restless till midnight, had, like, three hours of sleep only to be resurrected from the bed as a zombie.

"Biasalah orientasi. Mesti letih. Tapi best."
Meh. The fatigue was not worth the fun. That hell ended froze on yesterday around noon but after that, I had to transfer locations. Another room. At another building. Guhrrreaattt. My new roommates are cool though. Easy to talk to. Friendly. All three of them. One of them was a classmate during Asasi. The two others took up matriculation. Plus, we are all from the same faculty. And, my new kolej kediaman is quite cozy. Definitely a vast improvement of the previous, temporary one.

Oh, God. At first sight at the temporary dwelling (Kolej Mawar), my heart experienced the same fate as Titanic, with waves of yearning for Palam. I started to really miss UiTM Puncak Alam hahaha 

One terrible downside of my room (or perhaps this whole building. I'm not sure) is that my laptop does not receive much of the campus wifi signal. Sometimes it's there and then it pulls a freaking Houdini act and reappear again and go off again and--yeah, pretty shitty.

Here's to a good, new chapter in my book. Amin.

The room, lacking space.
My side of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment