Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Shitty occurrences while driving


And that is why I do not like driving. This time, it happened in front of my house.
It was when I was making a left turn into my house driveway that an old man fell from his motorcycle in front of the gates of my house. I was shocked--but continued to drive in since there were people attending to him already, and observed the situation from inside my car. Poor guy, thought. Hope he's alright. Then when people started pointing at my car and giving me looks, I started to suspect something. So I got out and joined the scene.

Aaaand that's when I gathered that I was at fault.

Bapak lampi -___-

I just kept apologizing because I don't know what the hell I was supposed to do. My mind was elsewhere, getting ready to escape the incoming wrath of my mother. Another man helpfully told me I should get my dad so that we could settle this properly. So that's what I did.

But everything's settled now. Nobody was critically injured and no vehicle was severely damaged. So that's it.

Yep. I think.

It wasn't anything serious. ...Or was it?

What if the man suffers from some sort of medical condition caused by this accident? And then we'd have to be responsible to pay his medical bills until we end up dirt poor and and and



A side effect of paranoia is having an active imagination.

This is why I (will/have) never drive(n) outside Kuching. Nev-aaaaar. Really.

i must've been their dinner talk topic or something

p/s: parents were understanding of the matter. THANK GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment