Unexpectedly, I saw some familiar faces at the boating driving school. No Spongebob caught in sight though just three Malay guys who went to the same school as I did back in 2007 to 2008 until I transferred back to St. Mary's. Daniel: Somehow, he's related to me. He was shorter than me before but now he towers above me. Quite good looking too I guess but I didn't observe him like a specimen in a petri dish since that'd appear strange and he would probably notice me. He was a classmate of mine; Irfan: He still looks the same only he has pimples as proofs of puberty. He was the President of Research and Development club while I was the Vice President back when I was at STAR; Amirul: Saw him right in front of my eyes once I got exited the car. Immediately, I swerved 90 degrees away from him and hoped that Mama didn't recognize him for if she did, she might have brought it all up again and I was so not in the mood to receive a ticket to Memory Lane. During lunch break, I stayed in class while waiting for my parents to send my light lunch. I surveyed the class when my short nap was interrupted by someone's Moves Like Jagger ringtone blasting multiple times through the class (WHAT THE HELL LA ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF SILENT MODE) then I saw him in his seat and I'm certain that he saw me. I thought of giving a wave but I felt kinda awkward. Plus, he diverted his attention to his phone in a few seconds. OUCH. I felt hated -____- oh well. Something tells me he didn't want me to greet him. Fortunately, the feeling was mutual.
I didn't want to greet the other two guys too since I knew after the greeting, awkward conversations would be triggered. Awkward conversations are better left alone. If they're inevitable, kill the conversation quickly. This is how avoid chats with strangers. Even friendly ones. The ones that persist on talking with me or the ones I respond to actively will befriend me. That's how friendships bloom in my life. I don't like making conversations with strangers.
I plan to take the driving theory test on Wednesday or Thursday. Better pore on that yellow driving book tonight. Not sure if I have the time. My weekends are usually filled with more TV time.

Oh and kmk rasa mesti cikgu suroh ktk exam on Thursday. Maybe lah. *coughamirulcough*
ReplyDeletelol sik paham aku, Shah. Nya ambik Thursday ya kah? Aku bhg C lom abis2 gik ahahahaha
ReplyDelete