Monday, 17 September 2012

Some kind of near-but-not-really-quarter life crisis?

What I've been feeling these past few days


WHEN THERE ARE HEAPS OF BOOKS THAT ARE IN DIRE NEED OF SOME HEADBANGING. OR BRAINBANGING. OR WHATEVER. There's a Chemistry quiz on Gas Laws and Thermochemistry and the latter needs a lot of revising, especially since my eardrums dress themselves up with ear wax during lectures. The next day, I have to sit for Biology and Maths tests. Wow. My life is just fucking fantastic. I know I'm the one who is solely responsible for driving my life into this academic destruction but I. Feel. Like. Giving. Up.

I feel like cutting all these metal chains tied to heavy metallic balls, the only things that are anchoring me here. When I ask myself, "Why am I here?" My answers tell me that I'm unsure whether this is what I really want. Then I direct another question to myself, "What do I really want?"

Zero decibel. I hear nothing--except, maybe crickets from the nearest county.

I say we give it a go. Just hold on and try. If it doesn't work out, we'll execute Plan B and drive into another path.

Thing is, just the mere idea of having a Plan B makes me feel of giving up what seems to be a bleak Plan A.

All right, Fah. Just chill. You can do this. There's still time.

For starters, get away from the laptop. Kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment