I don't know.
I set a goal, try to achieve it, feel happy if I did, deeply disappointed if otherwise. At the end of the day, what does it all amount to? In the long run, it may pile up to "something" but it'll never be enough. With time, that particular "something" turns to "nothing" as you chase after more "somethings".
Life; it's all an endless boring cycle. Conjure up something fun to spice it up.
Sometimes I wonder if I've been doing the right thing all along or if I'm just wasting my time. I keep mulling on how things could be different if I'd taken a different path. These wonders will remain as they are. There's no way to know.
All I can do is tread my way up and down this road, hoping and praying that I'll make it. Amin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment