Sunday, 8 July 2012

I don't know why I'm leaving this here

I can't relate to love at first sight or infatuation that eventually evolves into love even though you've never talked or bonded with the culprit who stole your heart (by this, I mean having multi-sentence conversations with him).

Because I can't see why and how one can fall for someone without really knowing him. Especially when it takes her such a short period of time to fall hard for that particular someone. Say, a week or two. Unless they've been spending a lot of time, like 24/7, together in that period, which is highly unlikely.

If you don't spend time together, how do you know you looooveeeee him? Why do you feel that there's an invisible tether tying him to you (even though he might not realize that yet)?

How do you know that you both click?

Chemistry. It's the element that I look for in a relationship; valued above all else including loyalty, trust etc.

I think.

"If you have chemistry, you only need one other thing--timing."
--Robin Scherbatsky from How I Met Your Mother.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Would you be interested in doing a blogging collaboration with friendlyfashion.my? if you are interested, could you please email us at hello@friendlyfashion.my thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete