--Margo Roth Spiegelman; Paper Towns by John Green.
Finally, I read John Green's marvelous Paper Towns! It's one of the things I've looked forward to upon arriving at KL. That novel was/is nowhere to be found at Kuching bookstores. Now, it's one of the books that I covet. Must. Have. Paper Towns. On my. BOOKSHELF. I borrowed it from my cousin.
I hate reading great books that aren't mine. Especially those who become my instant favourite after I read the last few words.
It's actually quite similar to Looking For Alaska, character-wise and plot-wise. Or maybe, particularly, the concept of the plot for both books? However, I prefer Paper Towns rather than the Printz awarded book. Of course, Looking for Alaska is a great book. Just saying that I like Paper Towns more since it's easier for me to relate to this book.
"Peeing is like a good book in that it is, very, very hard to stop once you start."
--Quentin "Q" Jacobsen; Paper Towns by John Green.
Haha you said it best, John Green :)
Saturday, 26 May 2012
"People love the idea of a paper girl. They always have. And the worst thing is that I loved it, too. I cultivated it, you know? Because it's kind of great, being an idea that everybody likes. But I could never be the idea to myself."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment